A small business network can improve the security of your important business
data while making it easier for your employees to get the information they need
to do their jobs -- from your computers or the Internet.
- Security -- specify who in your business can -- and cannot -- view or
use sensitive business data.
- Sharing -- help your employees to easily share information to make them
more efficient in their jobs.
- Availability -- make your data available to users, rather than specific
PCs, so that employees can work from another desk if their PC is down.
- Accountability -- know who logged on to your systems and who modified
- We will review your business goals and style and your approach to IT,
and recommend a customized networking solution that will meet your
- We will work with you to design, specify, and procure the hardware and
software you need to implement your network.
- We will install and configure hardware and software, connect your
existing PCs to the network, and migrate your data and applications to the