Information technology should be a tool for your business or organization --
not your second (unpaid) job. Epiphany Information Solutions can make sure your
technology works for you -- not the other way around -- by:
- surveying your technology needs
- recommending solutions designed for small to medium-sized organizations,
- installing, configuring and maintaining cutting-edge networking
- consulting with clients about technologies that can make their operation
more efficient and effective.
We can be your off-site, part-time IT department, giving you access to
technology professionals without the cost of full-time, dedicated staff.
Founded in 2002, Epiphany Information Solutions has several core competencies
that meet the needs of small to medium-sized organizations:
- Networking: Designing, installing and managing local area networks
(LANs) for clients with fewer than 75 PCs with Microsoft Windows Server and
Small Business Server.
- Collaboration and messaging: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server and
Outlook client configurations for email, group scheduling, document sharing
and other forms of business collaboration.
- Business computing: Configuring and managing desktop and laptop PCs to
keep your business up and running.
- Web site design: Designing professional, user-friendly web sites;
creating opportunities for interaction and effective communication with your
customers; and programming applications to capture and manage data from your